Wanted - Game Guardians of 2012!
GameOn Studio is looking for someone who can help new players and other players in need. Volunteer as a Game Guardian and have fun helping others. The Lapis and Concilus Servers will have 2 Game Guardians each. Game Guardians will be selected from qualified applicants. You can apply on our Cronous 1:1 inquiry (under the title: Application for Game guardian). Those selected as Game Guardians will receive an email informing them of their appointment. Game Guardians are identified by a new effect in the game.
Other details are as follows:
Anyone whoâ€™s English is fluent to communicate.
Anyone whoâ€™s participates actively in the forums and community.
Anyone whoâ€™s knowledgeable in Cronous.
Anyone who have not been blocked for any reason in the past.
Anyone who can co-operate well with other people.
Anyone who can be in the game often and for some period of time.
Anyone who have smart phone. (Able to use necessary application for emergency contact with GM)
1. Game Guardians (GG) are in game often and expected to answer questions by players in the game or forum.
2. Game Guardians may be given assignments by the GM.
3. Game Guardian will be asked to give needed reports to the GM.
4. Game Guardians post in forums or inform others of necessary or helpful tips in the game.
5. Game Guardians will inform any server issues (login error, server crash, server down, etc) to the GM.
1. Game Guardian may be called upon to help the GM with events or tests in Cronous.
2. Game Guardian may be given specific times to be online and logged into the game.
3. Game Guardians may be given other special assignments by the GM.
Game Guardians will be given points or cash items in each month.
The amount of points or list of cash items is different depending on how each Game Guardians dedicate in the assignments. This means 4 Game Guardians might be rewarded differently according to their reports and work attitude.
The reward points will be given every month during server maintenance on Thursday.
Game Guardians (GG) do not have special privileges or powers. However, in some cases, they may be given a specific privilege or power for a limited period.
Game Guardians (GG) are not representatives or employees of GameOn Studio.
Game Guardians (GG) should only give out information regarding the game.
Game Guardians (GG) do not have abilities like the GM.
Game Guardians (GG) will not ask for personal information of individual users.
Applications to become Game Guardians will be accepted from June 26 to July 10, 2012
The names of those selected as Game Guardians for each server will be announced on Thursday July 12.
Hoping for everyoneâ€™s participation!!!
|1678||[Nova1492] There will be no maintenance ...||11/07/2012|
|1677||[NOTICE] use of Point Charge item after ...||11/05/2012|
|1676||[Important Notice] New Cronous and regar...||11/05/2012|
|1675||Nova1492. 2012.11.02 Game Maintenance In...||11/01/2012|
|1674||[COMPLETE]Server Maintenance on November...||11/01/2012|